To ensure you are getting the most from your Kohji candle and of course, being safe, please follow these few simple steps.
1. The first time you light your candle make sure it stays lit for 3-4 hours, this is so the top layer of wax melts all the way to the edges. This is also referred to as the candle wax memory which is how the wax melts after it is first lit.
2. Trim your wick before each use this will give you a cleaner, brighter burn.
3. Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
4. Keep your candle away from moving air so open windows, fans and heavily trafficked areas.
5. Don't burn your candle all the way to the bottom of the container.
6. Finally, sit back, relax and enjoy!